What bands can you book?
We ♥ local bands! Of course we cannot guarantee their availability but we have had at least 12 local bands play on our bus at least one time & we’ve listed just a few below!
- Record Party: OUR GO-TO BAND that plays a unique blend of rock/pop and indie/alternative hits primarily from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. If you request live music, our 1st call is always to this band!
Rock & Roll
- Bluphoria: A soulful trio that covers rock & blues. Founded in 2019, Bluphoria features exquisite instrumentation & strong, passionate vocals. If you’re interested in a specific song & they do NOT know it, they’ll learn it just for your party!
- Brewery Road: A group that’s been rockin’ Atlanta’s breweries, bars, festivals & even buses for the past 3 years! Their rock & roll music is upbeat, fun & lively & their sound is powerful. Brewery Road also performs an acoustic / unplugged version called the Little Lebowski Urban Underachievers.
- Record Party: OUR GO-TO BAND that plays a unique blend of rock/pop and indie/alternative hits primarily from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
- Tipsy & The Tritones: This trio plays the great rockabilly, rock & roll plus R&B music from the 1940’s, 1950’s & early 1960’s.
Do you have insurance?
Yes. We can provide a $100,000 liability and $1,000,000 general liability certificate of insurance upon request.
Party On Wheels FAQs
What are the bus rules?
- You must be 21+ to be on the bus. Under no circumstance will anyone under the age of 21 be permitted to board the bus for any reason. Please be prepared to show proper identification to prove your age when requested.
- Our insurance requires us to keep the name and email address on file for each person on the bus. We will need this information before your trip.
- Live Music or Karaoke on the Bus
- BYOB – Cans Preferred
- Discounts at Breweries
- Snacks & Bottled Water
- Cheaper than Uber & Waaay More Fun!
How much does it cost?
We have a monthly public party (no live band) for just $25 per seat for a 3 hour tour. The total cost of your tour depends on the options or package you select. Please give us a call at (678) 640-2723 to discuss details.
What is a typical schedule?
We spend approximately 45 minutes at each brewery which is the perfect amount of time for a trip to the bathroom & 1-2 brews, depending. We obviously have no control over the schedules at the breweries & sometimes learn at the last minute that a brewery is closed to the public due to a private event so thanks for being flexible.
Finally, many of the breweries have beer for sale but if you purchase beer TO GO, do not open it inside the brewery.
Rockin Shuttle FAQs
What kind of shuttle service do you offer?
We’re flexible. We can shuttle in a continuous loop across multiple stops or simply take your group to and from a fixed location.
Topside Tap Trail FAQs
What breweries are participating?
Where can I learn more about the Topside Tap Trail?
Visit the official Topside Tap Trail website.