We love live music!
If you’re reading this, you probably do too!
- Bluphoria: A soulful trio that covers rock, pop, and blues. Founded in 2019, Bluphoria features exquisite instrumentation & strong, passionate vocals.
- Brewery Road: A group that’s been rockin’ Atlanta’s breweries, bars, festivals & even buses for the past 3 years! Their rock & roll music is upbeat, fun & lively & their sound is powerful.
- Jordan Armstrong: An Americana Roots rock & roller specializing in classic rock hits from the 60’s & 70’s. This includes the Beatles to the Stones, the Allman Brothers to Queen & everything in between!
- Julie Gribble: She’ll play your favs from 90s & today plus she’s able to rock just about anything else that makes you get up & dance! With a busload of laughs & killer musicians, she’s sure to make every road trip memorable & leave you wanting more.
- Record Party: They’ve played on the bus MORE THAN ANYONE on this list bcuz they play a unique blend of rock/pop & indie/alternative hits primarily from the 70’s, 80’s & 90’s. In addition to playing the hits, they dig deeper into several classic albums with selections that offer a more in depth look.
- Snack Attack: More than just the munchies, Snack Attack is a full three-course musical meal that deploys tasteful (& tasty) grooves coupled with an aggressive energy. With a collection of eclectic original tunes & an arsenal of covers, you can expect to hear styles as wide-ranging as Marvin Gaye, Phish, Foo Fighters & everything in between)!
- The Riot Band: An Atlanta area high-energy, duo/trio/or full band whose accomplishments include sensational special events, corporate events, weddings, wedding receptions, outdoor festivals & private parties!
We ❤️ Local Bands
CHOOSE YOUR BAND
Of course we cannot guarantee availability but you can choose from a group of amazing local bands!!
The Rockin Road Trip is an excellent opportunity for your band to gain exposure in a super-fun way so just give us a shout if your band wants to be the next ‘Band On The Bus’. We’re just getting started!
Where do I go to get on the bus?
Each Rockin Road Trip will depart from:
Brick Store Pub
125 East Court Square
Decatur, GA 30030
(Unless otherwise stated)
When is my favorite band playing?
We’ll do our best to list the dates & the bands for each trip so you won’t miss your favorites!
What if I don't like beer?
You can bring wine on the bus & maybe you should try some of the delicious ciders at the brewery!
What about parking?
Parking in Decatur can be challenging but there is FREE parking available in the county lot after 6PM on weekdays or anytime on weekends! The lot is a short walk from Brick Store Pub <across from Big Tex @ the corner of Swanton Way & Ponce de Leon Place>.
How much does it cost?
Every PRIVATE Rockin Road Trip is customizable just for YOU 🎶🍻😎 Rent the entire bus (34 seats) for $1500, choose pickup/drop-off spot, choose two breweries & choose a LIVE BAND or DJ!! If you've got a smaller party, you can rent 1/2 the bus (17 seats @ $49/seat for $835) & the remainder of the seats will be open to others. Totally unique & unforgettable way to celebrate LIFE!!
We also offer PUBLIC road trips with a live DJ for just $29/seat.
NO MATTER whether you reserve the entire bus for your group or you share it with friends old & new, every single road tripper will have an unforgettably great time on Rockin Road Trip's Party Bus!
How many people can ride on the bus?
34 people PLUS THE BAND can experience each Rockin Road Trip!
Is your bus wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, we regret that our bus is not wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair 🙁 However, if a walker would work for you or your guests, we have helped people climb up the 3 stairs at the front of the bus & into a seat several times (storing the walker is no problem at all). We are aware that this is not ideal & doesn't meet ADA requirements but we are a new business (1.5 years old) & we have no real options at this time.
How many breweries will we go to?
No more than 2 breweries per trip so we can be sure our Rockin Road Trippers have the best possible time!
How long does each trip last?
Each trip is a 3 HOUR TOUR — that’s right! A 3 HOUR TOUR!
Can I take MARTA?
YES. The Decatur MARTA station is just 1-2 blocks from the Brick Store!
Can I reserve a trip in advance?
Can I purchase my ticket at the last minute?
YES AND NO. There is no deadline but we reserve the right to cancel any road trip if we do not sell a minimum of 16 seats. We STRONGLY SUGGEST you book early!
Can I drink on the bus?
YES. You may drink beer & wine only (sorry-no booze) on the bus. You may even bring a small cooler with you on the bus but it must fit under the seat in front of you.
NOTE that all open beers must remain on the bus.
Can I bring my child?
NO. Rockin Road Trips are exclusively for the 21 & over crowd.
SORRY, KIDDOS — This fun is for adults ONLY!
We know you do too so why not sign up for our Newsletter? We won’t get on your nerves but we want to keep you in the loop on all the latest happenings with Rockin Road Trip! Please share your email address!